Our exciting year-round social programme offers our students the opportunity to make new friends and practise using English in different social circumstances.
The programme is designed to ensure that you experience life in the UK to the full by joining our social and cultural activities in and out of school, as well as weekend excursions outside of London.
We appreciate that London can be an expensive city for students so we provide many free or low-cost activities including museum visits, markets, London walks, Changing the Guard at Buckingham Palace, sports days and visits to famous London landmarks.
Some activities include food/drink bills or entry fees, which are often cheaper for our students, for example:
- A theatre or musical trip: £15 - £30
- An exhibition/day excursion in London: £10
- A full-day excursion out of London: £30
- A club night in London: £10 entrance fee
- Brunch in a local restaurant: £5 - £12
- English afternoon tea: £8 - £15
- Jack the Ripper tour: £5
Please note that these are only examples of prices. All the details, including actual prices, are displayed on our social activities notice board in the main corridor of the school.