Bloomsbury International offers a wide range of courses to suit all ages, levels, interests and learning needs. Whether you are learning English for future studies, work, travel or for pleasure, you are sure to find a course that is right for you:
- Choose how long you want to study for (minimum one week).
- Choose the intensity of your course (1.5, 3, 4.5, 6 or 7.5 hours per day).
- Choose the type of course from the list below.
- After the assessment on your first day, we will suggest a study plan to match your level of English as well as your learning objectives.
- Your teachers will conduct weekly class tests and regular tutorials with you to maximise your learning progress.
- General English
- Conversation & Writing
- English for Groups
- Holiday Courses
English and Work
- Business English
- English for Specific Purposes
- English plus Work Experience
- IELTS Preparation
- Cambridge Exam Preparation
- TOEIC Exam Preparation
- TOEFL Exam Preparation
- Trinity GESE Exam Preparation
- Trinity ISE Exam Preparation
- Academic Year Programme
- Teacher Refresher Course
- One-to-one and small groups