Why Choose Bloomsbury?
With so many English language schools in London, we understand that choosing one can be a very difficult task. There are many reasons why you should choose Bloomsbury International; here are just a few:
- Excellent quality of teaching and student welfare – 'exceeds expectations' from major inspection bodies.
- Fantastic location in the heart of London! Just a few minutes from the British Museum, Covent Garden and Oxford Street.
- Affordable prices.
- Accredited by the British Council, EAQUALS (excellence in language education) and the Independent Schools Inspectorate (ISI).
- UKVI Tier 4 Sponsor
- Individual attention and personal study plan for every student.
- Regular one-to-one tutorials with teachers.
- Students from all around the world – on average, we have students from 42 different nationalities in our school at any time!
- Outstanding facilities including a student resource centre, an internet studio and a cafe with plenty of seating and freshly made meals at student prices.
- Spacious classrooms with modern technology including interactive whiteboards in the majority of our classrooms.
- Free high-speed Wi-Fi (wireless internet).
- Wide range of courses, including General, Business and Academic English, Exam Preparation, English for Specific Purposes and English and work.
- Tailor-made and private tuition.
- Holiday courses for adults, young learners and families
- Teacher training courses.
- Wide range of accommodation options to suit all budgets, including Bloomsbury International's very own residences in zone 2.
- Exciting social programme with many free activities.
- Official TOEIC and TOEFL exam centre.